HTSA Names Sony Vendor of the Year
Man of Year, Top Products Also Announced at Fall MeetingOctober 14, 2011 By Howard Whitman
HTSA named Sony Vendor of the Year and Lutron's Jeff Zemanek Man of the Year on Oct. 12 at a dinner held during its Fall Pump-Up meeting in Denver.
Zemanek is Director, New Residential Business Development at Lutron Electronics.
Also announced during the award presentation:
- Sonance was named Custom Vendor of the Year
- Integra was Most Supportive Vendor
- Panamax/Furman Blue Bolt received the Technology Innovation Award
- Savant Smart Touch was Custom Product of the Year
- Elite POR70X5FD was Video Product of the Year
- Golden Ear Triton Two was Audio Product of the Year