Newegg Names Top Vendors
E-tailer issues 26 26 awards to leading CE and IT partnersJanuary 14, 2010 By Gold Award winners in several key categories included: Microsoft for "Best Technology Launch" for its Windows 7; Seagate for "Best Selling SKU"; and Lenovo for "Best New Vendor.”
E-tailer Newegg recently announced the winners of its "Top Partner 2009" awards, honoring manufacturers and vendors that helped the company grow and expand throughout 2009. Gold Award winners in several key categories included: Microsoft for "Best Technology Launch" for its Windows 7; Seagate for "Best Selling SKU"; and Lenovo for "Best New Vendor.”
“We place tremendous value on relationships. In the same way we are always grateful for the loyalty of our customers, we recognize we owe much to the strength and breadth of our partner network,” said Tally Liu, Newegg’s chairman and CEO.
Here are some of the top awards:
* Best Sales Achievement: Gold, Western Digital; Silver, ASUS; Bronze, Intel.
* Top Distribution Partner: Gold, Ingram Micro; Silver, ABL Distribution; Bronze, Jack of All Games.
* Highest Customer Satisfaction: Gold, Kingston; Silver, Corsair; Bronze, Thermaltake.
* Best Technology Launch: Gold, Microsoft; Silver, Toshiba; Bronze, Canon.
* Best Selling SKU: Gold, Seagate; Silver, Acer; Bronze, Linksys.
* Highest YOY Growth: Gold, Polk Audio; Silver, LG Electronics; Bronze, TomTom.
* Best Merchandising Campaign: Gold, Microsoft 7 for 7 Sweepstakes; Silver, Nokia 900 Launch and Giveaway; Bronze, AMD Phenom II: "Fusing Technology with Rapid Fire."
* Best New Vendor: Gold, Lenovo; Silver, Zotac; Bronze, Alpine.
* EggXellence Awards: Synnex Canada; ASUS