This year, eCoupons.com predicts that Cyber Black Friday sales will grow to almost $1 billion.
Last year, shoppers spent $816 million online. This year more than one thousand retailers are starting their online sales ahead of Cyber Monday, and this could lead to 20% more sales.
Matthew Cheng, creator of eCoupons.com and CyberBlackFriday.com said, “This year, more retailers are starting Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving online to coincide with controversial early store openings.”
Some Cyber Black Friday sales include:
– Amazon: Black Friday Lightning Deals. Limited Inventory Deals every hour.
– Apple Store: Black Friday Sale starting Friday 12:01am Pacific Time.
– Dell Home: Doorbusters with limited inventory every 3 hours.
– Gap: Save up to 60% off with an extra 30% off starting Thanksgiving Day.
– Home Depot: Black Friday Sale starting Thanksgiving Day. Major Appliances on Sale.
– Lowes: Black Friday Sale starting Thanksgiving Day.
– Lenovo: 20% off ThinkPad Coupon and IdeaPad Laptops Sale with eCoupon: BLACKFRIDAY
– Sony: 50% off select Sony Products starting Friday 12:01am Pacific Time
– Target: Black Friday Sale starting Thanksgiving Day.
– Toys R Us: Black Friday Sale starting Thanksgiving Day 8pm Eastern Time.