Rockford Fosgate Powers Sponsors Vehicles for 2012 SEMA ShowNovember 1, 2012 By Cara Gavin
Rockford Fosgate, an industry leader in high-performance car audio systems, has announced its list of spondored vehicles on display at the 2012 SEMA Show in Las Vegas at the the Las Vegas Convention Center from Oct. 30 - Nov. 2.
The company's sponsored vehicles will include new audio systems and will be featured throughout the Las Vegas Convention Center. Theresa Hephner, Rockford senior director of products and marketing, explains, "From small custom builders to corporate powerhouses, Rockford Fosgate has partnered with a wide variety of auto builders..."
One auto builder, DSO, will equip four vehicles with Rockford sound systems for Ford Motor Company, Chevrolet, and Fuel branded booths. Another builder, Pro-Motorsports, built a 2012 Ford Raptor for Leer and a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport for Hi-Lift Jack company, which feature Rockford audio systems.
Here's a list of spondored vehicles and watercraft:
- DSO: 2013 Chevy Spark
- DSO: 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- DSO: 2013 Chevy Cruze
- DSO: 2012 3500HD Crew Cab Dulley
- Pro Motor Sports: 2012 Ford Raptor
- Pro Motor Sports: 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport
- Sanctiond Automotive Group: 1962 Cadillac Deville
- Sanctiond Automotive Group: 1965 Chevy Impala
- K Daddyz Kustomz: 2013 Ford F150FX2 Super Cab
- Severed Ties: 1964 Cadillac
- Harris Publications: Hyundai Veloster Turbo X
- Mouse's Kustom Fabrications: 2012 Kia Optima
- Jake Moore: 2012 F350 Dually
- JDM Sport: 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe R-Spec