• Presented By: CustomRetailer, Dealerscope
• Sponsored By: Almo, LG
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Jeannette Howe, Executive Director, Specialty Electronics Nationwide; Tom Drake, President, NARDA; Marc Pearl, Executive Director, CERC; Anita Wallgren, Program Director, TV Converter Box Coupon Program, NTIA; Bjorn Dybdahl, President, Bjornâ€™s Audio Video; Charlie Bock, President, Stereo Barn
• Moderator: Maureen Jenson, Editor in Chief, CustomRetailer
• View this Webinar
It’s no secret that the Digital TV Transition is looming. In a little over a year, all television stations will transmit in digital only.
What you might not be as aware of is what has to be done now to take advantage of the opportunity to serve your customers and build store traffic. Only those companies certified by the National Telecommunications and Information Administration’s (NTIA) with the TV Converter Box Coupon Program will be reimbursed for the $40 coupons. The certification deadline is March 31, 2008!
In this free webinar, the Consumer Technology Publishing Group presents a panel of six experts – experts on the program and companies that have registered – assembled to explain the NTIA TV Converter Box Coupon Program.
View today to learn:
- WHO should register for the program
- WHAT the program is
- WHERE to get the information and forms you’ll need to register
- HOW to navigate the certification process
- WHEN to register
Don’t let the transition, the program or the certification process intimidate you! We’ll break the program down and simplify the certification process. To view this Webinar on-demand, click here.