1MORE has shipped its true wireless ANC (active noise cancelling) in-ear headphones ($199.99).
These in-ear headphones feature dual drivers, two levels of active noise cancellation, pass-through mode and wireless charging as an option. Moreover, these devices feature pending THX Certification – the third such 1MORE product and the first in the true wireless category, says the company. What that means is that the in-ear headphones are subject to THX’s certification process, which involves testing in areas including frequency response, channel balance, cross-talk, THD and polarity.
Using a multi-driver design, the True Wireless ANC earbuds include one dynamic driver and one balanced driver. Other key features include:
– Active Noise Cancellation: Hybrid active noise cancellation with one feedforward mic and one feedback mic that allows the end user to have more comprehensive noise cancellation through a broader range of frequencies.
– Surrounding Awareness: Pass-through mode lets in ambient noise, so users are able to stay aware of their surroundings.
– User-friendly Compatibility: The latest Qualcomm chipset and Bluetooth 5 technology allows seamless aptX and AAC transmission compatible with Android and iOS devices.
– Convenience Options: These headphones can be charged via type-C port or wirelessly using a Qi-compatible wireless charging pad. A multi-functional button is also included on each earbud along with G sensors for touch controls that allows for control over ANC, song selection, volume, phone calls, and voice assistance.
– Battery Life + Fast Charging: Users can enjoy six hours of battery life (five with ANC on) on a full charge, and 22 hours of total battery life with the included portable charging case that provides three additional full-length charges. Fast charge capabilities are also included, where users can charge for only 15 minutes to get an additional two hours of use.
Further details about THX Certification are available at: https://www.thx.com/certification/thx-certified-headphones.