Almo Professional A/V E4 Experience Coming Soon
- Chicago: March 12
- Southern California: April 5
- NY Metro: September 25
- Atlanta: October 15
The E4 Experience evolved from the award-winning E4 AV Tour, and the full day event is now rebranded and expanded. Attendees can expect to see high quality courses offered by AVIXA worth CTS Renewal Units (RUs) as well as new certification opportunities with SDVoE Alliance and the Digital Signage Federation.
The industry’s most sought after speakers will also be in attendance to touch on topics most critical to AV professionals. Almo has completely customized the experience this year based around attendee needs and interests.
Most notable E4 Experience additions include:
- New SDVoE and Digital Signage Federation Certifications: Walk away with multiple certifications including AV-over-IP Design and fast-paced Foundations of Digital Signage.
- New E4 Concierge: Almo’s E4 Concierge will completely customize a full-day schedule of courses, workshops, and booth visits for each individual.
- Updated Keynote and New Guided Tours: AV technologist Gary Kayye will be enlightening those in attendance on the future of AV-over-IP in his keynote followed by guided tours of hand-picked products from leading AV manufacturers.
- New Hospitality and Lodging Experience: Almo’s dedicated Hospitality Team will offer sessions addressing the importance of technology in the hotel industry, and how that technology will encourage guests to return.
“The E4 Experience is so much more than an event – it’s an invaluable, full-day encounter that enables resellers, integrators and end users to truly deepen their AV knowledge and ultimately change the trajectory of their AV careers,” said Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing and communications, Almo Corporation. “Over the last 10 years, we’ve grown the E4 platform into an experience that our partners rely on to connect, learn and grow, especially if they don’t have the opportunity to travel to industry trade shows. They know that the investment of one day at E4 will give them the certifications, AVIXA renewal units, exposure to the newest technologies, and other information they are looking for to advance in their AV professions.”