AudioControl has released a new dedicated Control4 driver to work with their D3400 and D4400 multi-channel amplifers. These models are part of AudioControl’s The Director series.
The new driver will enable users to control key functions of these network amplifiers when used with a Control4 controller, expanding the capabilities of The Director series, which is available exclusively to the Custom Installation market.
The new driver will enable users to:
• increase and decrease volume levels incrementally across each zone plus muting functions
• increase volume level on a zone of across multiple zones on a per group basis
• recall dedicated equalization settings from memory locations
• select discrete input via local or bus inputs
• set a default “Maximum On Volume” function
• program query commands to identify current known volume status of zones and alerts
The new Control4 driver for the D3400 and D4400 network amplifiers is now available at www.audiocontrol.com.