Azione members discuss vendor, client relations at New Orleans Conference
Day 2 of the Azione Unlimited buying group's fall “Networking” conference, held Sept. 10 in New Orleans, saw the group's assembled dealers and vendors breaking out into smaller groups for roundtable discussions on a variety of topics aimed at driving members' future survival and success.
The day began with an address by business consultant Peter Sieffer on “Client Base Maximization,” in which the speaker presented formulas for boosting business from technology integrators' most affulent and profitable customer base.
In his presentation, Sieffer suggested the following ways to manage growth:
• Strong financial forecasting and profitability/capacity planning
• Have a detailed, viable strategic plan
• Profit center-driven business
• Strong management of profit centers
• R&D constant focus on improving efficiency