CE Week Survival Guide
With CE Week being in the heart of New York, there will be a ton of time in between all the big events to really take a bite out of the Big Apple.
Wondering where to start? We've got a few ideas of food, arts, sightseeing and a little bit extra because if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere.
- Check here to see if your subway line is experiencing delays.
- If you are traveling by subway on the weekend, plan for service delays and interruptions! Check the MTA’s Weekender Planner or this website, which has great visual maps.
- Here is a Metrocard fare calculator.
- TLC Taxis offer special rates from area airports; see fare information here. For a cheaper option, consider taking a bus shuttle into midtown: Super Shuttle goes to Newark, NYC Airporter goes to LaGuardia and JFK.
- Metro-North trains go to Grand Central Terminal. Amtrak, LIRR and New Jersey Transit use Penn Station. Always buy tickets before boarding your train, as on board fares are very expensive.