Comcast Highlights Special Xfinity X1 Voice Commands for Super Bowl Sunday
With the Big Game set to kickoff on Sunday, Philly-based cable and internet provider Comcast highlighted a number of ways that Xfinity customers can use their X1 Voice Remote to enhance the experience. With their X1 remote, customers can get the latest stats, see who’s at the front door, easily share their WiFi password with party guests, and more.
Those Xfinity customers with the X1 platform can:
- Say “Tom Brady vs. Jared Goff,” “The Patriots vs. the Rams,” “Show me Julian Edelman,” or “Show me Rams leaders” to get the latest stats on the competing teams, or to learn more about the players.
- Say “Super Bowl” or “NFL” for all the pre-game news and post-game highlights.
- Get ready for this year’s halftime performance by saying “Show me Maroon Five videos on YouTube” or celebrate a victory by saying “Play ‘We are the Champions’ on Pandora.”
- Prep for the party and find the best snack recipes by saying, “Show me wings recipes on YouTube.”
- Say “X1 Sports app” to track real-time game stats on the same screen as the Big Game without missing a moment of the action.
Xfinity Home customers who have access to the company’s security and automation service can:
- Show your team pride throughout the house by turning Phillips Hue of LIFX lights lights red and blue by saying, “Xfinity Home, go Patriots!” or yellow and blue by saying, “Xfinity Home, go Rams!”
- Check for pizza deliveries and straggling guests without losing a spot on the couch by saying, “Xfinity Home, show me front door camera.”
Additionally, Xfinity Internet subscribers will be able to share their WiFi password by saying “Show me my WiFi password” right into the X1 Voice Remote.