From our friends at AudioControl comes some very useful links they are sharing from the Small Business Administration, offering up some excellent resources for small businesses during this very challenging COVID-19 time period. AudioControl CEO Alex Camara has collated these links and is sharing them as resources many of you may want to tap into as this unfortunate situation continues to dominate the headlines.
- Paycheck Protection Program : An SBA loan that helps businesses keep their workforce employed during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency Advance: A loan advance that provides up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses currently experiencing temporary difficulties.
- SBA Express Bridge Loans: Enables small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender to access up to $25,000 quickly.
- SBA Debt Relief: Information on the SBA's financial reprieve to small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- U.S. Department of the Treasury: Comprehensive information on all aspects of the CARES Act.
Stay safe everyone.