Dealerscope 2013 Distributor Directory
New Age Electronics
21950 Arnold Center Road
Carson, Calif. 90810
Contact: Michael Mulvaney, Sales Manager, 800-756-9888, ext. 4827, firstname.lastname@example.org
Locations served: Nationwide
New Age Electronics, a division of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), provides retailers with solutions and services. Its team researches each product it sells. Services like bundling packages, electronic software download, profitable refurbishment programs and superior logisticshelp retailers improve their bottom line.
• Electronic Software Download
• Forecast Management
• Freight Consolidation Tool
• Flexible Financing Options
• Merchandising Management /Price Protection
• Supply Chain Solutions
Atlanta, Ga.; Chantilly, Va.; Dallas, Texas; Fremont, Calif.; Glendale Heights, Ill.; Grove City, Ohio; Keasbey, N.J.; Las Vegas, Nev.; Memphis, Tenn.; Olive Branch, Miss.; Ontario, Calif.; and Portland, Ore.
725 Pleasant Valley Drive
Springboro, Ohio 45066
Parts Express is a distributor of audio, video and consumer electronic installation and accessory products. The company offers confidential discounted pricing structures for installers, OEMs and resellers.
Brands: Dayton Audio, JBL, Behringer, Channel Vision, Eminence, Crown and others
2101 S. Kelly Ave.
Edmond, Okla. 73013
800-443-6975 or 405-216-2100
Fax: 800-997-3872 or 405-216-2102
Locations served: Nationwide
Petra is a wholesale distributor of consumer electronics, wireless accessories, custom installation products, mobile audio/video accessories and appliance connection supplies. For 28 years, Petra has followed its mission, “To provide the highest level of service, integrity and product value to ensue customer satisfaction.” Petra carries more than 20,000 products and accessories from more than 500 manufacturers. Petra is also a member of CEA, CTIA and CEDIA.
• Petra’s lowest-price guarantee will beat any competitor’s advertised price on an identical item.
• Account setup is easy, fast and secure via Petra’s online application system.
• Dealers can place orders 24/7 from Petra.com and Petra’s mobile website, or via phone, fax, EDI and flat-file feed.
• Online account management tools, including access to complete order history, shipment tracking, and paid and unpaid invoice history.
• Exclusive access to print, email and web promotions that create more profit margin opportunities.
• Petra offers same-day shipping for orders placed by 6 p.m. CDT.
• Petra will never charge a fee for a minimum order, so dealers keep their inventory diversified without big investment risks.
• Petra will never outsource its sales or support services, so its dealers talk with an actual U.S.-based representative.
• Petra offers free freight on orders of $800 or more.
• Flexible payment options such as C.O.D., credit card or net terms.
- Atlantic Technology
- Canon U.S.A.
- CWR Electronics
- Eastman Kodak Co.
- Electrical Distributing
- Electronic Custom Distributors
- Ingram Micro
- Microsoft Corporation
- Middle Atlantic
- Monster Cable
- New Age Electronics
- Polk Audio
- SED International
- Target Distributing
- The Crosley Corporation
- Warrens World