Google Reveals Every Game Launching on Stadia in November
Google released a bevy on information on its forthcoming cloud gaming platform, Stadia, during a Gamescom Stadia Connect livestream today. Ray Bautista led with the important facts, some of which have already been announced, like the November release, $10/month pricing, and availability in 14 countries.
To start, Google is offering a “Founder’s Edition” for $130. The bundle includes an exclusive Night Blue Stadia Controller, Chromecast Ultra, and three months of Stadia Pro and a Buddy Pass code for a friend. Preorders for the “Founder’s Edition” are available now, and will ship to the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands and Finland in November.
But what was really noteworthy about the livestream was the sheer size of Stadia’s library of games so far. A complete list of games that will be available at launch include:
- Bandai Namco – Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Bethesda – DOOM Eternal, DOOM 2016, Rage 2, The Elder Scrolls Online, Wolfenstein: Youngblood
- Bungie – Destiny 2, Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Expansion
- CD PROJEKT RED – Cyberpunk 2077
- Chump Squad – KINE
- Coatsink – Get Packed
- Codemasters – GRID
- Dotemu – Windjammers 2
- Deep Silver – Metro Exodus
- Drool – Thumper
- Giants Software -Farming Simulator 19
- Larian Studios – Baldur’s Gate 3
- nWay Games – Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
- Omega Force – Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle
- Pandemic Studios – Destroy All Humans!
- Robot Entertainment – Orcs Must Die 3
- Sega – Football Manager
- SNK – Samurai Shodown
- Square Enix – Final Fantasy XV – Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Marvel’s Avengers
- SUPERHOT – SUPERHOT
- 2K – NBA 2K, Borderlands 3
- Tequila Works – Gylt
- Warner Bros – Mortal Kombat 11
- THQ – Darksiders Genesis
- Ubisoft – Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Just Dance , Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint , Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 , Trials Rising, The Crew 2, Watch Dogs: Legion
Google also said Cyberpunk 2077 would make its way onto Stadia sometime in 2020. Also in the works are Kine, Orcs Must Die 3, Windjammers 2, Destroy All Humans (reboot), Superhot, Superhot: Mind Control Delete, and Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle.