With its first Mobile World Congress Americas now behind it, GSMA is turning its attention towards February 2018 and its flagship MWC event in Barcelona. Late on Wednesday, the company emailed out the first details about the event, which draws more than 100,000 visitors.
Those details revolved around the first set of confirmed keynote speakers for MWC 2018. So far, that list includes:
- Sunil Bharti Mittal, Founder and Chairman, Bharti Enterprises, and Chairman, GSMA
- Gavin Patterson, CEO, BT Group
- Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
- Mats Granryd, Director General, GSMA
- Kasuhiro Yoshizawa, President and CEO, NTT DOCOMO, Inc.
- Jim Whitehurst, President and CEO, Red Hat
- Sigve Brekke, President and CEO, Telenor Group
- Vittorio Colao, Chief Executive, Vodafone Group