Helpful Links to Get You Through CES 2016
I know, this post is being written by the same guy who just admitted that he’s scared out of his mind to attend CES 2016. Nevermind all of that. Just know that there are plenty of resources out there—especially on the official CES website—to help you and I get through this behemoth of a tradeshow unscathed, for the most part. (Of course, the Dealerscope Twitter and Facebook pages should be at the top of any list for those of you looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news out of CES 2016.)
Here’s a list of some very helpful links:
- CES Press Releases: News from the folks who put on the biggest and most-badass tradeshow in the U.S.
- Exhibitor Press Releases: Check here for the latest updates from the more than 3,500 exhibitors who are showcasing new products at CES 2016.
- The Show Floor: This is the landing page where you can find information on everything happening at each of the official CES 2016 venues around Vegas this week. Some of the most useful include
- Conference Tracks: It’s not all about playing with tech toys on the show floor. Some education happens at CES as well, and there are dozens of tracks that attendees can follow, ranging from government, to cybersecurity, to sports and technology, to digital Hollywood.
- Speaker Search: Perhaps you’re more interested in catching a particular speaker. Here’s the place to find and do that.
- Events Schedule: For when you’re looking for the hottest party in town.