HumanEyes Technologies, bringing Virtual Reality to Reality with its pioneering lineup of Vuze VR cameras, today announced that worldwide shipments to pre-order customers and select retail partners of the new Vuze XR camera began on November 30th. The Vuze XR made its U.S. debut at the NYVR Expo in New York City in late October.
The Vuze XR sports a unique and versatile new design, giving consumers, content creators, prosumers and VR industry professionals the freedom to capture and share engaging content and memorable moments in stereoscopic 3D VR180 or 2D 360-degrees—all in one compact unit. The Vuze XR delivers 5.7K 30fps video capture, 18MP still photos, video stabilization, in-camera stitching, and more.
“The Virtual Reality industry is still in its infancy, and some of the technologies and standards are still undergoing an evolutionary process,” said Jim Malcolm, GM, North America for HumanEyes. “That said, the industry has strongly coalesced around the 2D 360-degree format for laptops and mobile devices and the new 3D VR180 format for VR headsets. The Vuze XR was designed to support both with stunning precision, plus it delivers 18MP still photos as well, so it literally is two versatile cameras in one.”
Vuze XR Camera Features:
- Easy-to-Use: Easily switch between 3D VR180 and 2D 360-degree modes with a simple click.
- Industry-leading Resolution: Video resolution at 5.7K (H.264 MP4); stills at 18MP
- Photo and Video Stitching: Up to 4K/30fps in-camera, desktop stitching 5.7K/30fps when edited with Vuze VR Studio software
- Mobile app Stabilization and Editing: Including 360-degree panoramas, effects, filters, stickers, and ‘Director’s Cut’ mode
- LIVE Broadcast + Share to Social: Live stream to popular social media channels, including Facebook and YouTube in 360 degrees
- Google VR180 Certification: HumanEyes is working closely with Google to complete VR180 certification for the Vuze XR
The Vuze XR Mobile App: Available for iOS and Android devices, the Vuze XR Mobile App provides remote camera control via a Wi-Fi connection, photo and video preview, basic and advanced editing, stabilization control, photo and video filters, and the ability to upload to social media, as well as live streaming.
Desktop Editing Software: The Vuze XR also comes with robust desktop editing software for both Mac and PCs, supporting basic editing and stitching functions for VR180 and 360-degree content.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Dealerscope. The views expressed within do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Dealerscope.