Industry leaders from across the automotive and electronics sector are coming to Berlin on 4 and 5 September to discuss the future of mobility at the inaugural Shift AUTOMOTIVE convention. In a series of keynotes, brief impulse talks, panels and workshops, the event will explore how new technologies emerging in both sectors are rapidly and fundamentally transforming the world of mobility and how we think, live and drive.
Among the confirmed speakers and panelists are:
- John Schoenbeck, who leads strategic partnerships for BMW Designworks, the Bavarian carmakers innovation lab, who will deliver a keynote at the event.
- Daniel Deparis, Head of smartLabs, Daimle
- Karima Delli, Chairwoman of the Transportation Committee at the European
- Parliament and founder of European Startup Prize for Mobility
- Martin Beltrop, Director of Emerging Products, Nokia
- Prof Peter Wells, Cardiff Centre for Automotive Industry Research
- Rodney Williams, CEO, LISNR
- Patrick Weissert, COO & Founder, German Autolabs