IFROGZ Introduces AIRTIME Truly Wireless Earbuds
IFROGZ®, a ZAGG Inc. brand and a leading company in audio, announced the AIRTIME Truly Wireless Earbuds today. The earbuds are furnished with an auto-pair feature that connects both earbuds to any Bluetooth device seamlessly. They also offer quick-charging and a host of other features that allow users to enjoy the sound of freedom, anywhere. The AIRTIME Truly Wireless Earbuds are available now at IFROGZ.com and select retailers nationwide for $59.99 in black, white, blue and peach.
“At IFROGZ, we’re on a crusade to offer the best in sound technology for a price that everyone can afford, and the AIRTIME Truly Wireless Earbuds deliver on these characteristics for the consumer in a big way,” said Steve Bain, general manager for IFROGZ. “With auto-pair technology and 15 total hours of playtime at a price of $59.99, the AIRTIME Earbuds are a complete, convenient wireless solution that we are excited to bring to market.”
Sporting three equalizer (EQ) settings (signature, podcast, and bass), a sweatproof IPX4 rating, multiple sized ear tips, and an inner ear wing for a personalized comfort fit, the IFROGZ AIRTIME Earbuds deliver all the luxuries that higher-end products offer at a fraction of the price. For those in a hurry, the earbud case can be quick-charged in 10 minutes and will deliver 1.5 hours of playtime to ensure the music keeps going.
Additional features include:
- Low Profile Charging Case – Protects earbuds during travel and provides four full charges for a total of 15 listening hours away from a power source
- Auto-Pair Mode – Simply open the charging case and the earbuds seamlessly pair together and to your device
- 8mm drivers – Provide extremely clear stereo listening while maintaining a slim design and profile for a stylish look
- Earbud Tips for Life warranty – If the earbuds get worn out, lost or damaged, IFROGZ will replace them no questions asked*
- Dual microphones – Use both earbuds simultaneously, or individually, for an enhanced stereo phone call experience
- Bluetooth 5.0 – Voice-capable with Apple Siri or Google Assistant
Additional models in the AIRTIME Truly Wireless Earbud family will be released later in 2019.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Dealerscope. The views expressed within do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Dealerscope.