LG Announces Super Bowl Promotions with Big Savings on 4K TVs
We already know that the weeks leading up to the Big Game are some of the best to find deals that offer massive savings on a new TV. And with consumers gearing up to open up their wallets in 2016—especially as 4K continues to make its mark on, and expand its footprint within, the industry—companies are beginning to announce their best offers.
LG, which is running its first-ever Super Bowl commercial this year, is up first. Starting this week, the company plans to “unleash” a series of promotions across its TV lineup that will last until February 13. Here’s a look at their Super Bowl sales:
- LG Flat OLED 4K Smart TV (65EF9500) & LG Curved OLED 4K Smart TV (65EG9600)—Normally $5,999, NOW $4,999 (a $1,000 savings). Beginning 2/7 deal also includes choice of 43UF6400 / LAS855M / LAS851M / or $300 Gift Card
- LG Flat OLED 4K Smart TV (55EF9500) & LG Curved OLED 4K Smart TV (55EG9600)—Normally $3,999, NOW $2,999 (a $1,000 savings). Beginning 2/7 deal also includes choice of 42LF5600/43LF5400/ LAS551H / LAS454B / or $200 Gift Card.
- LG Prime 4K UHD Smart 3D LED TV (65UF9500)—Normally $4,499, NOW $2,499 (a $2,000 savings).
- LG 4K UHD Smart LED TV (70UF7700)—Normally $3,999, NOW $2,499 (a $1,500 savings)
- LG 1080p Curved OLED Smart TV (55EG9100)—Normally $2,499, NOW $1,999 (a $500 savings). Beginning 2/7 deal also includes choice of LAS454B/ or $100 Gift Card.