Marantz Debuts Network Audio Player
Marantz announced the arrival of the NA6005, its new mid range Network Audio Player. The product is meant to complement the previously existing PM6005 and CD6005 amplifier/CD player duo.
" To guarantee the world-renowned Marantz quality the cabinet has been made very rigid, the power supply extra strong, and sound parts have been strictly selected. Owners can enjoy all their music in pure, unadulterated clarity, thanks to the NA6005’s high-class Digital-Analog-Converter and unique output stage," the company said in a statement.
"The audio circuitry employs Marantz’s exclusive HDAM and HDAM-SA2 in a hybrid configuration to achieve low noise and high speed for detailed and powerful playback at the same time.
The main features:
· High-quality sound with Marantz unique engineering
· Analog audio circuits featuring Marantz HDAM-SA2 for high quality audio
· Wi-Fi and Bluetooth built-in, dual antenna
· Wi-Fi-Sharing and WPS quick connectivity options
· DLNA network music streaming, AirPlay, Internet Radio and Spotify Connect integration
· High resolution audio playback including DSD2.8 & 5.6Mhz, FLAC 192/24, WAV 192/24, AIFF,
ALAC and Gapless support
· DAC Mode with digital optical input and USB-A on front
· 192KHz/24bit D/A Converter
· High quality components
· Full discrete headphone amplifier with Marantz HDAM-SA2
· Eco friendly: Auto standby, low power consumption in standby mode
· System remote to control Amplifier, and Network Player
· Easy operation through large 3-line front display and new Marantz Hi-Fi Remote App