Movo, a photography, videography and audio solutions provider for content creators, announces the SmartCine Wireless, an all-in-one smartphone video capture and wireless audio recording solution for vloggers and filmmakers. The SmartCine Wireless is a premium all-in-one video equipment kit designed specifically to work with smartphones, providing a high-quality video and wireless audio capture solution.
From filmmakers to vloggers, the SmartCine Wireless is compact, versatile and mobile, capturing premium video content along with recording high-quality wireless audio using a smartphone. This all-in-one content capture solution includes a universal smartphone rig to outfit any smartphone for dynamic use and easy handling, a powerful wireless lavalier microphone with built-in receiver, a built-in LED ring light for optimum exposure, and multiple attachable lenses for different video capture scenarios.
SmartCine Wireless product include:
- Smartphone Rig: the rig attaches to any smartphones between 2.2" - 3.8", and includes an adjustable viewfinder, comfortable grip handle, wrist strap, and is tripod mountable.
- Wireless Lavalier Microphone: the built-in wireless audio recording system includes a lavalier microphone and bodypack transmitter, recording audio directly to your phone.
- LED Light: the built-in light system has 36 brilliant white LED lights delivering 46 lumens and offers three different brightness output levels for optimum exposure.
- Smartphone Lenses: the video lenses attach conveniently to the smartphone rig, and includes a wide-angle, fisheye and telephoto lens for different video capture scenarios.
- SmartCine Battery Powered System: the built-in SmartCine rechargeable battery powers both the wireless lavalier microphone system and the LED light system.
- One-Year Warranty: the SmartCine Wireless all-in-one video and audio capture rig come with a one-year warranty and includes US-based technical support.
“The SmartCine Wireless, perfect for vloggers and mobile filmmakers, is a testament to our continued dedication to advancing smartphone videography products for our content creation community,” said Ben Halberstam, CEO of Movo. To learn more about the SmartCine Wireless, click here.