The National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) will host its inaugural NKBA Global Connect Business Summit on Oct. 7 in conjunction with the British Bathroom Manufacturers Association’s (BMA) annual Conference. The day-long business summit will commence at the Carden Park Resort in Cheshire, England with a comprehensive program emphasizing macro-economic, social, and political trends that are paramount to conducting business in North America. Topics will include key economic indicators, demographic and geographic influences, and shifting lifestyle and design trends. Industry leaders will be conducting important panels where they will discuss “go-to-market strategies” and Government trade, code, financial and tax implications.
“The NKBA is the Global Connector for the kitchen and bath industry — forging relationships and sharing insights and innovative ideas to inform, inspire and empower the kitchen and bath community around the world,” said Bill Darcy, NKBA’s CEO. “We are operating in a global marketplace. Our all-industry Association is uniquely positioned to facilitate important connections internationally.
The NKBA Global Connect Business Summit will include the following programs:
- Opening Remarks – Veronika Miller, CEO, M2 Consulting, “Dawn of a Decade – New Business in a New World”
- NKBA Market Outlook – Bill Darcy, CEO, NKBA
- “North American Demographic & Geographic Realities” — Steve Basten, Senior Manager, John Burns Real Estate Consulting
- “North American Lifestyle, Life Stage and Design Trends” — Kerrie Kelly, Principal, Kerrie Kelly Design Lab, NKBA Design Professional
- “Tackling the North American Market” — Veronika Miller, CEO, M2 Consulting, moderator
- “North American ‘Go-To’ Market — Understanding the Options” — Suzie Williford, EVP, Industry Relations and Chief Strategy Officer, NKBA, moderator
Each presentation will be followed by a Q&A session, and individual meetings with brands can arranged on-site. To wrap up the day, the NKBA will host a cocktail reception and dinner for all attendees. The NKBA encourages all interested brands, associations, organizations and media to RSVP by contacting Silvia Lattoz, Senior Manager, Governance and Global Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.