Digital Imaging Conference Coming in September
Organizers of this year’s InfoTrends DI 09 – Digital Imaging Conference have scheduled several new and intriguing sessions for this year’s event and have added a new program format as well.
Attendees can schedule those sessions that suit their specific needs. The basic program is divided into 7 categories allowing attendees to focus on the areas that matter most to their business strategies. Choose from:
• Capture - Discover the hot spots within the digital camera market that represent the most growth and revenue opportunity.
• Viewing - Examine the variety of viewing options consumers are presented with and hear about the new opportunities that exist.
• Output - Identify new revenue opportunities with specialty output products and learn how to drive more consumer digital printing from the home.
• Manage/Preserve - Review the tools sets available today for managing and preserving photos and discuss what needs to be done to help consumers better organize, preserve and retrieve their photos.
• Share/Communicate - Understand consumer behaviors and preferences for sharing and communicating precious memories.
• Connected Experience - Learn how wireless technology and built-in networking is driving consumers' connected lifestyles.
• Segmentation - Discuss and debate the consumer segments that are creating the most buzz in digital imaging industry today.