Panasonic’s LUMIX G100 Mirrorless Camera for Vlogging
Panasonic has introduced for sale at the end of July the LUMIX G100, a new digital single-lens mirrorless camera designed for vlogging and developed for content creators of all stripes, the company says.
Intuitive controls, engaging images and sound quality are hallmarks of the new LUMIX G100, all of which, Panasonic says, raises the bar for content production and user experience in the vlog camera category beyond the capabilities of a smartphone camera. Usability is further enhanced by its compact and lightweight design with full functionality and creative options.
Key feature highlights, in brief, include:
- A four-thirds sensor that records smooth, high-resolution QFHD 4K videos in 3840 x 2160 resolution at 30p or 24p in MP4 and Full-HD at 60p
- OZO Audio by Nokia for high-quality spatial audio recording –a first for a digital single-lens mirrorless camera, Panasonic says
- Combining Panasonic and Nokia OZO Audio technologies, the LUMIX G100 also offers a tracking feature that continues tracking the voice of the subject.
- V-LogL recording capability
- 4K PHOTO
- Portable, compact size, weighing only 412 g, even with the LUMIX G VARIO 12-32mm / F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S.(H-FS12032) lens
- A new tripod grip (DMW-SHGR1) which makes it easy to hold the camera, or which can also be used as a compact tripod.