Phiaton Debuts Limited Edition BT 100 NC Bluetooth Earphones in Pink
Phiaton Corporation, a premium manufacturer of high-performance personal audio products, announced a limited edition pink color option to its popular BT 100 NC wireless earphones. Phiaton also released limited quantities of the BT 100 NC in grey, which was available for a limited time last year.
- Bluetooth 4.0: improves sound quality and extends battery life
- aptX Technology: increases digital streaming efficiency and improves overall dynamic range
- Multipoint Connection: connects two Bluetooth-enabled devices simultaneously
- Wireless Music & Calls: full in-line musical controls allow you to take charge of your songs without having to find your device
- NFC Technology: allows for easy pairing with Bluetooth-enabled devices or instant pairing with any NFC-enabled Bluetooth device
- Everplay-X Technology: allows you to continue calling or listening to your music, even if the battery runs out or your audio device is not Bluetooth-compatible
- 13.5mm Drivers: provide striking bass and full-range, high-definition sound
- Vibration Notification: signals when a call is being received or you have stepped outside the communication range
- Clear Voice Capture (CVC): enhances your calling experience and clarity of phone calls
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Dealerscope. The views expressed within do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Dealerscope.