ProSource Adds 14 New Members in Q3
ProSource, the largest audio, video, and integration buying group in the United States, today announced the addition of 14 new Custom Integrator (CI) members representing nearly $34.7 million in new revenue for the group and bringing the total of new dealers year-to-date to 40.
The new members are:
- Absolute AV Design, San Diego, CA
- Jerry's Audio Video, Phoenix, AZ
- AVS Design Concepts, Inc., Knoxville, TN
- Lightworks, San Diego, CA
- Big Daddy's Stereo, Longview, TX
- Remote AV, Plainfield, IL
- Custom Theater and Audio, Murrells Inlet, SC
- Seagull Electronics, Inc., Jupiter, FL
- Distinctive Home Automation, New York, NY
- Sight & Sound Systems, Inc., Dulles, VA
- Elite Audio, Lexington, SC
- Sphere Home Technologies, Birmingham, AL
- Elite Automation & Technology, Conroe, TX
- Ultimate Sound & Vision, Miami, FL
"Our growth strategy is focused on attracting the very best quality operations into the organization," said Dave Workman, CEO and President of ProSource. "It is vital to our group's philosophy that each member contributes to the overall success of the group."
"Each company is subject to a rigorous vetting process," added Sherry Dantonio, ProSource's Director of Membership. "Selected new members are a welcome part of our organization's community."
For information on becoming a ProSource member, please contact Sherry Dantonio, Director of Membership, (562) 810-1706, Sherry.Dantonio@ProSourceinfo.com.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Dealerscope. The views expressed within do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Dealerscope.