ProSource Elevates Nine Members to Power Membership Level and Adds Five New Members in Q4 2019
ProSource, the largest audio, video, and integration buying group in the United States, today announced the elevation of nine ProSource Custom Integrator (CI) members to the Power membership level, bringing the total number of Power elevations to 13 in 2019. The addition of five new CI members in the fourth quarter brings the total number of new dealers for 2019 to 33. New members in the fourth quarter contributed to total new revenue of more than $113 million in 2019.
With the approval of the ProSource Board of Directors, the following CI members were elevated to the Power membership level:
• Audio Video Extremes, Waite Park, MN
• Digital Installers, Long Beach, CA
• First Priority Audio, Pompano Beach, FL
• Hive, Tampa, FL
• Home Technology Experts, Southampton, NY
• Integrity Sound, Lakewood Ranch, FL
• Main Line Sound & Video, Wayne, PA
• Stereo and Video Center, Tyler, TX
• TVS Pro, Salt Lake City, UT
The new CI members are:
• Brilliant AV, Costa Mesa, CA
• Home Technology Solutions, Matthews, NC
• Home Video Library, Portland, OR
• Invision Home Theater, Concord, CA
• Merkle Audio Video, Fort Wayne, IN
"Our growth strategy in 2019 has exceeded our expectations of the number of CI members meeting the standards set for achieving the Power membership level," said Dave Workman, CEO and President of ProSource. "We are delighted by the growth in new membership in 2019 and optimistic that our growth in 2020 will continue to meet our high standards."
"The volume of growth in the Power member level category demonstrates our commitment to providing the opportunity to grow within the ProSource family of members," added Sherry Dantonio, ProSource's Director of Membership. "We are excited to welcome all of our members to the 2020 Summit in Las Vegas in March."
Information on becoming a ProSource member is available from Sherry Dantonio, Director of Membership,
(562) 810-1706, Sherry.Dantonio@ProSourceinfo.com.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Dealerscope. The views expressed within do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Dealerscope.