According to the Allergy and Asthma Foundation, dust mites are a leading cause of in-home allergies. In a new report, the American Chemical Society advocates the widespread use of UV-C light as a short-term, easily deployable, and affordable way to limit virus spread in the current SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. RAYCOP’s new Omni Air cordless stick vacuum uses the same UVC technology that hospitals do to eradicate 99.99% of viruses, bacteria and dust mites from fabrics and floors in every corner of the room.
The slim profile of the Omni Air makes it perfect for RV’s, apartments or any home. The lightweight Omni Air is easy to pick up and it can completely remove dust mites, harmful microorganisms and pet hairs. The Omni Air sanitizes hard floors and soft surfaces such as mattresses, sofas and rugs. The UVC light vacuum is equipped with a rubber-cushioned handle and a dual textured brush. The entire filtration system, including the HEPA filter, is washable. It collects and traps fine dust - keeping those allergens out of the air.
“We are delighted to introduce our best-selling cordless stick vacuum in Japan to the US market,” says Hirobumi Suzuki, CEO, RAYCOP North America. “All Raycop products incorporate our signature UVC sanitization feature. Now more than ever, it’s vital to keep our homes healthy and safe. The new Omni Air is light, portable and simple to use, making it easier to clean difficult-to-reach spaces in the home.”
Omni Air Product Features
- All-in-one cordless stick vacuum with a sanitizing head that uses UVC light to kill bacteria and viruses and reduce allergens
- Lightweight and slim (3.75 lbs. for the vacuum, pipe, floor head; 3.50 lbs. for the vacuum and UV head), it can be used as a stick vacuum for floors or a shorter hand-held for soft surfaces where allergens and germs like to hide
- Ideal for small living spaces, easily stored in apartments, RV’s or small homes
- Dual textured brush head, safe for hard or soft surfaces
- Washable filtration system includes a HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filter
- Removable Li-ion battery which can be charged in the vacuum or independently
- The Omni Air is RAYCOP’s best-selling stick vacuum in Japan
- Retails for $249.95, available on Raycop’s website and on Amazon