Sanho Corporation has announced HyperJuice, a new credit card sized, portable 100W GaN (Gallium Nitride) charger, featuring dual USB-C and dual USB-A ports. Gallium Nitride is a new semiconductor material that is 10X smaller, 100X faster and 5X more efficient than silicon devices currently used in traditional chargers, according to Sanho Corporation, thus allowing the company to make a more powerful charger in HyperJuice. The product can charge up to four devices (two laptops and two mobile devices) at the same time.
Sanho Corporation is launching HyperJuice via a Kickstarter campaign, which starts today (November 11th, 2019 at 8am PST) and ends on December 9th, 2019. Kickstarter Early Bird Backers will get the HyperJuice for $49, 50% off the MSRP of $99.99. HyperJuice is expected to start shipping in January 2020 upon successful Kickstarter funding.
Among the additional features of HyperJuice are:
- 4 ports (2 x USB-C and 2 x USB-A)
- 2 x USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 (Max 100W)
- 2 x USB-A Quick Charge 3.0 (Max 18W)
- Foldable wall plugs with pins converters to work in any country
- Industry beating low (60ºC exterior housing) temperature
- Industry-leading 95% power efficiency
- Dimensions: 85.3 x 60.8 x 28.9mm / 3.36" x 2.39" x 1.14"
- Weight: 168g / 5.93oz / 0.37 lb
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Dealerscope. The views expressed within do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Dealerscope.