Sharper Image Announces Four New License Agreements
Since it was bought up by the ThreeSixty Group, Inc., in 2010, Sharper Image has been making efforts to reinvent itself through various licensing partnerships. It’s attempts to launch brand new cutting-edge products under the Sharper Image name has resulted in a series of new partnerships signed just recently. The latest round of licensing agreements include Conair Corporation, Allstar Products Group, Aerus LLC, and Mystic Apparel. Sharper Image’s parent company also announced its acquisition of Vornado Air and their plans to develop portable heaters and fans under the Sharper Image name.
In a statement, the company said that these partnerships will “further expand the Sharper Image product offerings across different lifestyle categories,” which include beauty, home comfort, air purification, and pet care. At the same time, the brand said it remains true to its mission to be the “go-to source for smart, innovative tech goods” that are both accessible and affordable.
“The Sharper Image brand has always been about innovation and discovery, and as we look to expand our product offerings to different lifestyle categories, we’re enlisting best-in-class partners who share our goal of creating high quality products that improve your everyday life,” David Conn, Chief Executive Officer at ThreeSixty Brands, said in the statement. “With great value and accessible prices, we have something for everyone – from the gadget lover or home owner, to the health-conscious and kid-at-heart.”
Here are some of the expanded details on what each new partnership will bring, as provided by the ThreeSixty Group:
- Conair will manufacture a line of haircare and beauty products for both men and women. Conair makes it easy to get salon results at home and the new Sharper Image line will offer everything from grooming products (shavers, razors, trimmers, nail care, body care, etc.) to haircare tools (curling irons, curling wands, flat irons, hot air brushes, specialty stylers, hot rollers, hairdryers) and more.
- Sharper Image products have always been highly demonstrable and are expected to perform well in the polished direct response programming planned for 2019 with Allstar products, which will include electronics, home goods and wellness products. Allstar is a premier manufacturer of As Seen On TV products and the new Sharper Image line will be deployed via infomercials with high production value.
- Supporting Aerus goals of creating healthy homes, the new Sharper Image line of HEPA air purifier’s combines advanced NASA Technology with a sleek and sophisticated design.
- The new Sharper Image line of smart pet accessories from Mystic Apparel will include bed/bedding, toys, apparel, feeding, grooming, storage, waste disposal, leashes, and more designed just for your pets.
- ThreeSixty Group recently acquired Vornado, a leading manufacturer of home environment products. The new Sharper Image products developed by Vornado will include a line of heaters and fans for the home, delivering maximum home comfort.
The newly licensed products will be available at retail in 2019.