Ten Winners Chosen at Best of IBS Awards
The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) has selected the winners of its seventh annual Best of IBS Awards at the International Builders' Show in Las Vegas. A panel of 31 independent judges selected winners in nine categories (plus Best in Show) among 300 entries. Awards were presented during a ceremony on the final day of the show.
The winners are:
- Best in Show: Easy Connect Joining System by Andersen Windows, Inc.
- Best Kitchen Product: Cafe 4-in-1 Oven with Advantium Technology by GE Appliances
- Best Bath Product: Redi Your Way by Tile Redi USA, LLC
- Best Energy Efficient Product: POWERHOUSE[tm] 3.0 Solar Shingle by RGS Energy
- Best Green Building Product: Heatlok HFO by Demilec Spray Foam Insulation
- Best Home Technology Product: Leviton Load Center Wi-Fi enabled Circuit Breaker by Leviton Manufacturing Company
- Best Indoor Living Product: Heat & Glo Foundation Series Luxury Gas Fireplace by Heatilator, Heat & Glo and Majestic (Hearth & Home Technologies)
- Best Outdoor Living Product: CAMO DRIVE by CAMO Fasteners and The Soho by Hampstead
- Best Window and Door Product: Easy Connect Joining System by Andersen Windows, Inc.
- Most Innovative Building Material Product: NTI GF200 Combi-Furnace by NTI Inc.
Considerations are based on a number of factors including best combination of design, functionality and innovation, and usefulness to consumers and/or homebuilders.
"Judges evaluated an impressive array of more than 300 product entries in nine categories up for consideration for this year's Best of IBS Awards," said Buddy Hughes, NAHB Conventions and Meetings Committee Chairman. "The competition was fierce, but these winners truly represent the best of the best in terms of innovation, design and functionality of the products going into today's homes."