For now we should resolve that government, both federal and state, has become more entwined in our business and likely shall remain part of the ongoing condition for some time to come. The Sachs Report would like to understand its readers' perspective as it relates to government involvement in the private sector and the circumstance of looking the other way ethical concerns.
The questions of this week's survey will not take long at all and we are hopeful you will take a few minutes to complete the survey:
Would you hire more people in your business if:
- You did not have to pay FICA for one year with your new employee(s)
- All Federal & State payroll taxes were waived for the first year of your new employee(s)?
- You would get a $5,000 tax credit for each new employee you hired after one year of his or her employment.
- You could write down immediately 100 percent of all capital equipment purchases.
Public Employee Unions should:
- Be allowed to donate money to political campaigns.
- Not be allowed to donate money to political campaigns
- Allow members to withhold a portion of their dues that would be used for political campaigns.