Out-Sell, Out-Negotiate And Out-Profit Your CE Competition!
3. Pre-diagramming your retail proposal through decision tree construction is essential to ensure the value of your logic in business negotiation accelerates the value of your mutual profitable goals. Smart trees calculate and reveal essential demands and outcomes to include: A. acceptable decisions and situations B. smart investments, costs, expenses and returns C. probabilities in revenues, profits and market timing.
4. Certification of financial suppositions and projections as calculated within a decision tree exercise. All costs (real, hidden, potential and expected) along with all income (current, projected, rejected and protracted based on market conditions) from each viable limb of your decision trees.
5. Calculating with market certainty the good, better and best financial negotiation scenarios with 5 percent profit positive and or negative certainty for you and your retail partner.
6. Refining and re-certifying your logic proposition through an internal review, by practicing as the negotiator and simulating the proposal as the retailer you plan to negotiate with.
7. Creativity to drive consumer emotional capital for your offering enveloped around logical brand, product, pricing and competitive market disciplines to turn opportunities based on sound logic into highly competitive actions and profitable results.
8. Creativity, promotion, advertising and aesthetics to unite with logical propositions creating highly motivated and mutual revenues, profits, brands and market share.
9. “Creativity, which is seeing what no one else has seen, and thinking what no one else has thought.” (Albert Einstein) Carefully consumer-test your logic, test your creativity in market to ensure a third voice validation as part of your merchant presentation.
10. Passion coupled with logic and highly competitive creative as your negotiating weapon of choice; the secret sauce in becoming a market maker as opposed to a market follower.
11. The prepared union of logic and creativity emotional capital at the retail negotiating table as well as for the market you intend to unite and serve, together.
Related story: Time To Try Something New