Why a Visit to the Venetian Towers Should be on Your CES 2016 Schedule
Full disclosure: my company is exhibiting at the Venetian during CES 2016, so I would love to see as many people as possible pass through the halls of the Venetian Towers to enjoy the amazing audio experiences that await. But I’d also like to make the case that we’re in the midst of an immersive audio renaissance, which can be experienced best during the four days of High Performance Audio Exhibits in these same CES 2016 halls.
I never viewed it as a disadvantage to be located off the beaten path of general CES 2016 foot traffic, because the Venetian is the absolute best venue to provide a truly impactful and pulse-racing audio demo. The rooms can be set up in a way that recreates the experience of our living rooms or home theaters, and you have the acoustic benefits of a closed space, as opposed to a convention center floor. There is truly no better-sounding place at CES. You’ll be awestruck by some of the incredible speaker designs, and I can promise you’ll get a dose of audio demo fun in our suites.
If you’re someone who tends to stick to the main Convention Center halls because of logistics, I personally timed the trip three times last year, and it never took more than 30 minutes, including the time waiting in line. So don’t let the perceived hassle of getting to the Sands keep you from broadening your experience.
Just look at some of the exhibits, and you’ll understand why Tech West at the Venetian and Sands Convention Center will be a diverse hotbed of pioneering technology.
- Keynotes from Gary Shapiro and CEOs of Intel, IBM, and Netflix, to name a few
- Smart Home Marketplace, to see progress we’ve made in security, conservation and control
- Health and Fitness Marketplace, for the latest wearables, biotech and monitoring innovations
- 3D Printing Marketplace, where different design solutions and materials will be melded in incredible new ways
- Robotics and Sensors Marketplace, where you might find a dinosaur playing soccer
- Sports Marketplace, with everything from smart products to state-of-the-art fandom connectivity
- Shark Tank Open Casting Call, searching for the best Entrepreneurs with the best businesses and products that America has to offer
- And of course…High Performance Audio, where I can guaranteed you will experience the full fidelity of a flame-throwing guitar aboard a moving battle rig and hear music rendered with more clarity and emotion than anywhere else in Las Vegas.
CES 2016 will also debut it first-ever C Space Storytellers conference track, to explore the unique relationship among brands, agencies, media and technology partners. Top creative thinkers like Nick Cannon and representatives from Spotify, Rocket Fuel, Glenfiddich, Salesforce, AOL, LinkedIn, GE, Facebook, Pandora, Google and Yahoo will be together sharing their views on advancements in and interactions among the advertising, marketing and entertainment communities.